- First clinic in Canada to have Embryoscope™ time-lapse incubator monitoring
- First clinic in Canada to have an in-house laboratory performing Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) testing using array CGH technology
- First clinic in Canada to have an in-house laboratory performing Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) testing using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology
- First clinic in Canada to have an in-house laboratory performing Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) for single gene defects.
- Open 365 days a year
- Largest egg donor and surrogacy program in Canada
- Shared risk Guarantee program available for egg donation and surrogacy
- Once of the most extensive programs to provide services for the LGBT community in the world
- Reproductive health care that is sensitive to religious beliefs and practices (eg. Orthodox Judaism IVF supervision)
- Personalized care. One physician oversees all your testing and treatment
- Most extensive clinic based research program in Canada.
- All Create physicians perform fertility related operative procedures that require a hospital at either Women’s College Hospital or Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre.
- All physicians are members of the University of Toronto faculty
- Numerous satellite clinic affiliations outside of downtown Toronto for more convenient access to care.
- We follow all pregnancies until end of first trimester until obstetrician referral is completed and we provide all non-invasive first trimester prenatal genetic testing in our clinic.
- Largest cancer fertility preservation program in Canada
- In-house office hysteroscopy for diagnosis and removal of polyps, septums, scarring and fibroids
- In-house D and C procedures
In-vitro fertilization is a procedure in which a woman’s ova (eggs) are fertilized outside of her body. IVF can be a successful treatment for a range of issues.
ICSI is a microscopic procedure that involves the injection of a single sperm into a woman’s egg.
Egg and sperm donation and surrogacy are also known as third-party reproduction. We can provide help for patients requiring these services to build their family.
With egg freezing, a woman may elect to freeze her eggs and defer childbearing for non-medical reasons, such as finding a partner or establishing a career.
CReATe is proud to be a Gold Member of Fertility Matters Canada.
Fertility Matters Canada is the only national patient advocacy group in Canada dedicated to providing education, information and awareness about infertility and to promoting equal access to fertility treatments.