What is Embryo Donation?
Embryo Donation is receiving embryos donated by patients who have previously undergone an IVF procedure and have completed their family or have decided to donate their unused embryo(s) for personal reasons. These are most often donated anonymously. It is also possible to donate embryos to a designation recipient, after both parties receive psychosocial counselling related to known embryo donation.
When to consider embryo donation
The Embryo Donation program at CReATe is open to any individuals who have been assessed and meet the eligibility requirements to pursue pregnancy by using donated embryos. Speak to your doctor to determine if you are a good candidate for this method of family building.
- In-vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Tests for Women
- Tests for Men
- Cycle Monitoring
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidy (PGT-A or PGS)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Monogenic and Single Gene Defects (PGT-M or PGD)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Structural Rearrangements (PGT-SR or PGD)
- Egg Donation
- Sperm Donation
- Embryo Donation
- Gestational Carrier (Surrogacy)
- Counselling and Wellness
- Elective Egg Freezing
- Alternative Therapies