Welcome to CReATe
CReATe stands for Canadian Reproductive Assisted Technology. Proudly headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, we are internationally renowned for our specialized fertility services and ground-breaking research.
We are committed to provide personalized, comprehensive, cutting-edge care for every fertility journey. You can rely on our experienced team, our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities, and our pioneering research scientists to give you the best options for creating your family. We are in this together.
To provide state of the art and compassionate care in a safe environment for our patients and staff; undertake innovative research, and provide excellent teaching and mentorship.
To be the standard for reproductive health care services, recognized for the integrity of our staff, the ethics of our practices and the quality of our patient care.
- Evidence-based decision making
- Patient-centred care
Our health care professionals
We are a group of highly experienced fertility professionals, with a diverse range of expertise. Our team includes clinical physicians, nurses, andrology experts, cancer specialists, geneticists, psychologists, and researchers.
Why Choose CReATe
- State-of-the-art technology for the best reproductive outcomes, including the EmbryoScope ® time-lapse system
- In-house genetic screening, including PGT-A (PGS) and PGT-M/PGT-SR (PGD), using the most advanced genetics platforms
- Reproductive health care accommodating various religious practices (e.g. Orthodox Judaism IVF Supervision)
- Extensive in-house surgical services, including office hysteroscopy for diagnosis and removal of polyps, septums, scarring and fibroids
- Affiliations with numerous satellite clinics outside of downtown Toronto for convenient access to care
- Pregnancies are followed until end of first trimester until obstetrician referral is complete
- Largest cancer fertility preservation program in Canada
- Largest egg donor and surrogacy program in Canada
- Most extensive clinical and basic research programs in Canada
- Shared risk guarantee program for egg donation and surrogacy
- A global leader for providing LGBTQ2+ services
- All physicians are members of the University of Toronto faculty
- In-house Dilatation and Curettage (D&C) procedures