Personalized care: one physician per patient
- First clinic in Canada to have Embryoscope™ time-lapse incubator monitoring
- First clinic in Canada to have an in-house laboratory performing Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) testing using array CGH technology
- First clinic in Canada to have an in-house laboratory performing Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) testing using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology
- First clinic in Canada to have an in-house laboratory performing Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) for single gene defects.
- One of the few clinics in the world to provide AUGMENT treatment from OvaScience, Inc.
- Open 365 days a year
- Largest egg donor and surrogacy program in Canada
- Shared risk Guarantee program available for egg donation and surrogacy
- Once of the most extensive programs to provide services for the LGBT community in the world
- Reproductive health care that is sensitive to religious beliefs and practices (eg. Orthodox Judaism IVF supervision)
- Personalized care. One physician oversees all your testing and treatment
- Most extensive clinic based research program in Canada.
- All Create physicians perform fertility related operative procedures that require a hospital at either Women’s College Hospital or Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre.
- All physicians are members of the University of Toronto faculty
- Numerous satellite clinic affiliations outside of downtown Toronto for more convenient access to care.
- We follow all pregnancies until end of first trimester until obstetrician referral is completed and we provide all non-invasive first trimester prenatal genetic testing in our clinic.
- Largest cancer fertility preservation program in Canada
- In-house office hysteroscopy for diagnosis and removal of polyps, septums, scarring and fibroids
- In-house D and C procedures
The AUGMENT treatment is designed to help you improve the health of your existing eggs, and potentially enhance IVF.
The AUGMENT treatment uses energy-producing mitochondria from your immature egg cells found in the protective lining of your ovaries. We combine this mitochondria with the sperm, which are then added to your egg. The mitochondria from your immature egg cells supplements your egg’s existing mitochondria during IVF.